Some notable features of Higgs include:
- Lazy/incremental JIT compilation
- Context-driven versioning of basic blocks
- A Foreign Function Interface (FFI) system to interface with C code
- An interactive shell (REPL) with access to low-level primitives.
- A simple module system and a set of useful libraries.
Should you be interested in contributing to Higgs or in using Higgs as part of your own project, I encourage you to come visit us on IRC (#higgsjs on freenode). We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you fix issues you might run into. You can also contact me directly by e-mail at maximechevalierb at gmail dot com. You may also want to take a look at the open issues on GitHub to see if there is anything you could help with.